The Agenda and Meeting Materials for the Public Workshop & Regular Meeting of the Port Commission on June 14, 2023, have been posted. The Port Commission has two meetings scheduled for Wednesday, June 14.
The 9:30 a.m. workshop agenda items are:
- Boat Haven Stormwater Improvement Project
- WPPA, Governance and Management Guide –– Chapter 4 Budgeting, Finance & Compliance
At 1:00 p.m., meeting topics include:
- Resolution 792-23 Authorizing Application for Funding to Support Acquisition of a New Variable Width 300-Ton Mobile Travel-Lift
- April 2023 Year-to-Date Financials
- The full meeting agenda is HERE and the public is invited to attend either in person or online. (See below*.)
* The Port will be meeting in person at the Point Hudson Pavilion Building at 355 Hudson Street and also online. To attend the meeting online, you may join by clicking here, or go to Zoom.us, click on “Join a Meeting” and use Webinar ID 862 6904 3651, password 911887. You may also or call (253) 215-8782 and use Webinar ID: 862 6904 3651, Password: 911887.
The Port welcomes your comments! To send a public comment for the meeting, e-mail the Port at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:00 a.m. on 06/14/23. You may also “raise your hand” during the live Public Comment portion of the agenda (either in person, or online).
If you need more detailed instruction on how to attend this Zoom meeting, Click Here. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Joanna at the Port Admin. Office at 360-385-2323.