Herb Beck Marina in Quilcene
Guest registration/payments may be made via credit card by calling (360) 765-3131, if no answer (360) 385-6211, during business hours*, or by using the iron ranger located near the boat ramp at 1731 Linger Longer Road, in Quilcene.
47° 48.06′ N, 122° 51.92′ W
Herb Beck Marina Office
1731 Linger Longer Road
Quilcene, WA 98376
p: (360) 765-3131, if no answer (360) 385-6211
Hours vary; currently open
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday through Friday
The Herb Beck Marina is located on the west side of Quilcene Bay, opening to the Hood Canal, south of Port Townsend and the Hood Canal Bridge. It’s a wonderful location for water-based activities, including swimming, fishing, clamming, shrimping and much more. The Quilcene area produces some of the finest oysters in the world, and it’s a great day when you can get the best right from the source!
The marina offers up to 50 boat spaces, is not able to accommodate live-aboards. Services include pump-out, showers, restrooms accessible by key fob. We also have a warm swimming beach, boat launch, and a day use picnic area. Storage of boats on trailers is available, though no maintenance or repair work is allowed on the vessel.
If Quilcene is your first stop when traveling from Canada or another nation, you are required to clear U.S. Customs as soon as you arrive. Clearance inspections are done at the Port Townsend Boat Haven. Please call 360-385-3777 to coordinate your arrival with a Customs Officer. NOTE: Private vessels require an appointment scheduled prior to arrival for clearance in Port Townsend. Private vessels report ONLY during business hours from 8:00 AM through 4:00 PM, Monday-Friday in Port Townsend. If arriving outside of business hours please call prior to your arrival at 800-385-6211.
- Marina Office Location: 1731 Linger Longer Road, Quilcene, WA 98376
- Office phone: 360-765-3131, 360-385-6211
- Office email: email@example.com
- Office hours: Friday – Tuesday 8:00-4:30
- Moorage & Facility Operator: Port of Port Townsend — see facility attendant at the Herb Beck Marina Office (see above)
- Radio: Monitoring VHF Channel 66
- Total Slips: Up to 50 vessels, boats limited to 35′ LOA. Electricity and potable water is available. Pump-out station.
- Slip sizes: 20-40 feet
- Permanent slip rentals: Call for Availability.
- Transient moorage slots: Varies as slips become available.
- Transient moorage: Limited reservations can be made for vessels up to 40′ LOA
Boat Launch Ramp: Daily use fee set at $15.00 per day. You may also purchase an annual (rolling calendar) use permit from the office for $100.00. Vehicle and trailer parking space available one block away.