The Port Report Winter-Spring Edition was released just prior to Christmas, 2020, and made available as inserts in both the PT Leader and Peninsula Daily News.
Here is a short list of some of the stories included:
- Commissioner’s Corner article by Pete Hanke
- From the Executive Director article by Eron Berg
- “The Port’s job is to create, support jobs”
- “Haven Boatworks’ reputation keeps it busy”
- “Waterline Boats opens at Point Hudson”
- “Erickson keeps wrenches spinning at Tailspin Tommy’s”
For these articles and more, click here for an electronic copy of our latest newsletter.