The Port Report Spring/Summer Edition was published this week and made available as inserts in both the PT Leader and Peninsula Daily News.
Here is a short list of some of the stories included:
- ‘Sowing the seeds of our economic future’ by Commissioner Pam Petranek
- ‘One year later: Busy!’ by Executive Director Eron Berg
- ‘Pt. Hudson breakwater rebuild advances’
- ‘Shipwrights bring PT Sails to its toolbox’
- ‘Quil facility work advised by S. County residents’
- ‘New billing system launches’
- ‘Seiler is new face of the Port’
- ‘Port introduces ‘Strong Towns’ perspective to county’
For these articles and more, read the electronic copy (PDF) of our latest newsletter.