The Port Report Summer/Fall Edition — AKA Wooden Boat Edition — was published this week and made available as inserts in both the PT Leader.
Here is a short list of some of the stories included:
- ‘Builders to wooden boats: from one living to another’ by Commissioner Bill Putney
- ‘PT’s wooden boat culture’ by Executive Director Eron Berg
- ‘From sailing kids to charter skippers’ (Brown & Flanagan)
- ‘The wooden boats of Port Townsend’ by Bertram Levy
- ‘Two journeys cross paths in Port Townsend’ by Carl Berger
- ‘Thunderbird: Legacy of a family & a wooden boat’ (Joe Daubenberger)
- ‘An oldie but a goodie’ (Mark Stout’s band saw)
- ‘Wooden boats are a Kelety family affair’ by Jeff Kelety
For these articles and more, read the electronic copy (PDF) of our latest newsletter.