APPLICATION PROCESS: LEASING POLICY ADVISORY COMITTEE
APPLICATION PROCESS: LEASING POLICY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
NEW! Application Extended to September 6, 2018!
The Port of Port Townsend invites interested members of the community to share their knowledge and expertise regarding commercial leasing to review and provide critical feedback to the Commission on the Port’s draft Leasing Policy. This five (5) member special purpose committee (with support and assistance from the Port’s attorney and staff) will meet two at least (2) times in late August and early September to review and develop an advisory report to the Port Commission.
The Port Commission expects this five (5) member committee to reflect a range of community expertise and viewpoints, and intends to appoint individuals representing the following perspectives.
- Current Port Tenants – Two Members
One with a Port tenancy in District #1
One with a Port tenancy in either District #2 or #3
- Private Sector Landlord – One Member
- Local Financial/Lending Institution – One Member
- Private Sector Business Owner & Tenant (not Port-related) – One Member
Application for Committee Member Appointment
Persons wishing to share their knowledge and experience are encouraged to submit brief letters of interest to the Port at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for appointment to the Leasing Policy Advisory Committee.
Please provide the following information
- ADDRESS – Physical and Mailing
- HOME PHONE
- BUSINESS or CELL PHONE
- E-MAIL ADDRESS
- COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP: Please tell us which category you fit into in regard to committee membership (see bullet list, above).
- DESCRIPTION: Please provide a brief description of why you are interested in serving on this advisory committee, and what specific knowledge or expertise you intend to contribute
Please submit your email expressing your interest in serving on this committee (along with the information requested, above) by no later than 4:30 pm, Thursday, September 6, 2018. Please call Port Administration at 360.385.0656 with any questions.
Thank you for your interest in serving the Port of Port Townsend and our community!