Current Port Projects
The Commissioners and staff of the Port of Port Townsend are currently working on a number of long-term projects of interest to the community. Follow the links below for detailed information on each of these projects.
- Boat Haven Restroom & Laundry Room Renovation
- Point Hudson Breakwater
- Point Hudson Development Strategy Coming Soon!
- Quilcene Wastewater Feasibility Study
- Stormwater Coming Soon!
The Port of Port Townsend small public works roster and consultant roster are hosted by the non-profit Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington in the online MRSC Rosters database. More information can be found at www.mrscrosters.org.
1. Visit www.mrscrosters.org
2. Click the “Join MRSC Rosters” button
3. Create a FREE account and select the Port of Port Townsend in your agency
If you have registration questions, please contact MRSC Rosters at 206-625-1300 or email@example.com. For questions about specific public works projects, please contact the Port of Port Townsend at 360-385-0656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.